So, did you find them all? Did you save everyone? Or did you not find Sci at all? Well here is where I was.
And the others I can remember are:
- Dave – Sloth Plot Guide, Day 7 Testing Stations
- 1337 – Item DB Wearability Search
- Terry – Item DB Item ID Article, between Neo shop RS & SDB
- Katje – Item DB, Vote For Your Favourite Non-Wearables!
- Mike – Avatar Guide, Other Section
- Rosie – The New Rainbow Pool, MSP Page
- Luke – PHP Forms Guide, At the end of Part 1 (You find this guide easiest via the search box)
- Tawm – Pet Directory, under Robot Krawk
- Zador – Petpet Cannonball Guide
What about answers? Well I dont recall what they were, other than both Dave and Rosie were “42”. But, you really wana know mine dont you.
PA7G MK3O7EEBG9 3EP3RL M3D7 3 MHP7E, MA7R 3K7 BFF7GL7ER NL78NE.
2DKG J6E6E36J L92L FG E2LL6J 9GO 325 L9AF8K E2Q 86L, 5GF’L H2FA4.
LEC5JJ F6 3FLIJ5 PFL CFJ5 PFLI KFN5C 1E4 PFLI 3FGP F6…
As ashia-bot said, the code changed every line. But if you realised how it would have made it easier. In the first line: 3 decrypts to A, 7 to E, A to H, And so on.
In the second line this becomes: 2 to A, 6 to E, 9 to H. Notice it yet?
And in the 3rd line: 1 to A, 5 to E, 8 to H
The first line was shifted 42 along the data set of:
The non-randomised order was simply because the program that I wrote to encrypt it can decrypt such a data set yet. The shift of 42 was a clue in itself btw. Each line after that was shifted 1 less.
And thus the text becomes:
When travelling always take a towel, they are immensely useful.
Also remember that no matter how bad things may get, Don’t Panic.
Unless of course you lose your towel and your copy of…
And the Answer? Well what mentions the usefulness of the humble towel, has “Don’t Panic” on the cover and refers to 42 at some point? The HitchHiker’s Guide to the Galaxy of course! (Without the apostrophe when inputting the answer though) Dave even gave you a hint of the towel with the image he put under it.
OK, now you can *headdeask*, just not too hard. And well done if you did get everyone. Especially if you didn’t resort to Yahoo Answers or the Neoboards (or any other place).
You’ll have to wait on Dave for the rest of the answers.