Today’s Daily Giggle is from Computer Stupidities: Tech Support, via Stumble! It proves that users aren’t the only group to have issues with stupid people.
- Customer: “When my computer boots up, all I get is a black screen that says, ‘boot2/’.”
- Tech Support: “What operating system are you using?”
- Customer: “I’m using Windows 98 and NT 4.0.”
- Tech Support: “Ok, I’m the Mac tech. The Windows tech is gone, but I can try to help you.”
- Customer: “Ok, what should I do? I’ve reformatted the hard drive and have fresh installs of both operating systems.”
- Tech Support: “Sir, have you put any cheese or mustard in your a drive?”
- Customer: “What? Did you just ask me if I put cheese or mustard in my floppy drive?”
- Tech Support: “Yeah, we’ve had that happen a lot lately.”
- Customer: (staring blankly at roommate, who was laughing uncontrollably on the floor) “I think I’ll wait for the PC tech to get back. Thanks for the help.” (click)
XDD I’d laugh harder but I’ll hit my head on the shelf behind me again.
Daily Giggle; because laughter helps keeps boredom & stress away.